Never thought I’d say that, but I guess never say never, right?
While I expected this to be a bittersweet moment, I’m doing okay today. In fact, I feel pretty darn good. My body’s working within a reasonable amount of time and while I didn’t temp since I had the baby, I did temp this morning, so I’m starting from CD1.
Also, this gives me a little breathing room to have a fresh cycle (or two… or more…) until we start to try again. In a way, AF arriving on her own in a reasonable amount of time has made me feel optimistic about moving forward and less stressed.
But I still feel like in a way I’m going to be playing hopscotch for the next few months. If we try in early December, I could end up with a due date close to August 29th (uuummm, NO!) You don't want your kid's birthday to be celebrated around the anniversary of a sad occasion.
I'm willing to try later in December/Jan/Feb, but then I'd want to quit for most of March/April/May so that I don't end up with a similar due date to the one that I had with Jude. Having similar appointment dates would be like déjà vu, which would freak me out a little.
So that kinda leaves a narrow window, doesn't it? I mean, I know I’d be thrilled to have a happy, healthy baby at any point, but from everything I’ve read it just seems like the smart thing to do for now. Who knows? Maybe I’ll throw those ideas out the window later in the game, but for now that’s my plan.
Glad she arrived.
ReplyDeleteI know you have alot to think about and many decisions to make about when to TTC, etc but I have faith you will make the right choices.
ReplyDelete