Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby steps

Last night before I went to bed, I pulled my basal body thermometer out of my nightstand.

Then this morning when my alarm went off, I stared at it for a minute, thinking about temping.

And then I got into the shower.

The end.

5 comments:

  1. It's a start. Glad you felt up to taking the thermometer out and also glad you know yourself well enough to not force something that doesn't feel right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a step is a step. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand the sentiment! Mine has been under my pillow for 5 days, and I still haven't used it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main reason I didn't take my temp was that I didn't want my DH to hear the beeping when it went off. I didn't want to upset him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The temping will come again someday. And you are a good wife to be aware of DH and his feelings, Im sure there is alot of comfort that you guys are in this together.

    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete