but I do have something to share, one of my favorite songs by Ohio-based band Over the Rhine. And the imagery is especially appropriate, considering the lovely tribute that the GP'ers did for me yesterday.
I hadn't visited your blog in a while, and I am just devastated to click over here and find this news. You and your husband and your child are in my prayers.
We love you & are here if you need us.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is aching for you. I love the song, thank you for sharing. XOXO
ReplyDeleteSo touching and so appropriate. Thinking good thoughts for you!
ReplyDelete((hugs)) We are here if you need us. Beautiful song and pictures. Thought about you all day today.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't visited your blog in a while, and I am just devastated to click over here and find this news. You and your husband and your child are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for you still love.
ReplyDeleteLove you xoxo
ReplyDelete