Friday, June 4, 2010

Mah Belleh



Admit it... You like the klassy work bathroom cameraphone thing, don't you?? ;-)

How far along? 21w 6d
Total weight gain/loss: You know, I hate this question. I think I'm going to end up redoing this whole stupid quiz.
Maternity clothes? Mostly.
Stretch marks? None, thank god. Just started with the Burt's Bees belly balm today, just to be sure.
Sleep: Didn't get enough this week. If I'm not in bed, asleep by 10-10:15, I'm exhausted the next day.
Best moment this week: Feeling outside kicks!
Movement: Wiggle wiggle, my little worm! I'm loving it. (I promise to come back and reread this when I'm begging her to get the fuck out of my ribs.)
Food cravings: Nah. Just random, "I want a Coke!" moments.
Food aversions: None, but drinking lots of water was a struggle this week.
Gender: As far as I know, she's still a girl.
Labor Signs: None, but I just read in my weekly newsletters that Braxton-Hicks could start soon. That seems crazy!
Belly Button in or out? In, but still veering to the right.
What I miss: Not having to drink a million glasses of water a day.
What I am looking forward to: Everything.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing.
Milestones: Being more pregnant than I got to be with Jude. Last Saturday was the 21 week mark, the same point that I delivered Jude.

7 comments:

  1. I've been using the Burt's Bees belly balm, too. It can't hurt!!! (no stretch marks for me yet, but I know they could still come)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the belly, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, amazing - really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! I used the burts bees religiously so I hope it works for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. I don't care how much weight you gain during this pregnancy, you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete