Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What dreams are made of

So I had a dream last night that we had the baby--and it was a home birth. It was a hard labor, but a really beautiful experience and the baby latched on to breastfeed right away.

It had really dark hair (and a ton of it) and dark eyes and it was a boy--but I swear to you that it looked like a girl (ambiguous much?) so much so that I didn't believe people when they said it was a boy. It was absolutely the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.

But I kept forgetting where I put it--losing it in bed blankets and what not and accidentally putting it face down. The baby kept laughing at me for doing it. I'm an awesome mom already, aren't I?

5 comments:

  1. i dreamt I had quadruplets last night :) Don't know where that came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. All I ever dream about is looking for my lost contact lenses. Luckily your babe had a good sense of humor. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I love hearing people's dreams. They are always so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. I love how you labeled this entry with "baby"...aw.

    ReplyDelete