Friday, June 12, 2009

9w6d Appt

I had another dr's appointment and ultrasound this morning and everything looks wonderful. Mr. Peanut was measuring a day ahead of schedule at 10W and the heartbeat was somewhere in the 162-164 range (I forget!)

I'll post the u/s photo later. It's pretty blurry, but it was neat to be able to see a face/arms, etc.

My next appt will be the NT scan on the 26th. I'm looking forward to getting that out of the way.

The only concern was that at my last appointment I apparently had protein in my urine. I had to test again this morning and it came back fine, but of course it has me a little nervous. I read that it can be a kidney infection or a sign of pre-eclampsia, so I'm actually hoping it's kidney related--I've actually had cloudy pee since I got pregnant, but had assumed it was normal.

Guess I'll be calling my dr's office back.

1 comment:

  1. keep me posted babe! drink up lots of water to clear up that urine.

    love, dr. boxie

    ReplyDelete