
I had my 12 week scan today and things look fabulous. I'm even measuring 12w2d when by dates I'm only 11w3d. Whoohoo! The end of the first trimester is in sight!
Oh and I also outed myself on Facebook today. I posted the u/s photos and put, "Would like for you to pass her the pickles and ice cream, please" as my status update. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking.
So here we go. I'm outed, the baby looks faboo and I'm on my way out of the 1st tri. Wow.
Beautiful u/s! I bet it feels good to let people know!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the great NT scan! Outing yourself is scary, but it will be so nice to hear the congrats from all your family and friends. Yay for heading into 2nd tri!
ReplyDeleteCute way to announce it!
ReplyDeleteYay, so exciting! I was nervous too when I outed myself on facebook (at 9 weeks hah), but it was really nice to see people congratulating us, even those I hadn't spoken to in years. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteIm glad the scan went good, the baby is looking great!
ReplyDeleteVery cute way to announce. Glad the baby is looking good!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the NT Scan. Glad to see the baby is growing. I had mine yesterday, @ 11w5d and was measuring 12wks1day. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteJai Ho! Know everyone can be as happy as us ladies on GP! LOL
ReplyDeleteCongrats, sweetie! I'm so so so happy for you!-sspyles
ReplyDeleteCongrats, sweetie! I am so so so happy for you!!!-Sspyles
ReplyDelete