So here are a few of my klassy missing belly photos:
26 weeks:

27 weeks:

Now for the weekly survey:
How far along? 27w3d
Stretch marks? None yet. Rubbing that Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm on daily and hoping for a miracle. (A girl can dream, right?)
Sleep: Not bad, actually. I've been doing the Bradley sleep position and have been feeling pretty good. It's getting hard to roll over, though, it's easy to twist myself funny.
Best moment this week: Every moment that she's kicking, I'm in absolute effing heaven. I love watching and feeling her move. Oh and I think I felt my first body part! I couldn't tell if it was a head or a butt, but I felt a larger, rounded item the other night. It sent me in a tizzy of pressing all over my tummy trying to feel other body parts, to which I was unsuccessful.
Movement: Awesome, awesome, awesome. Did I mention awesome?
Food commentary: Thank jeebus for prunes and Fiber One bars. That's all I'm sayin'.
I've also been enjoying an inordinate amount of cereal throughout this pregnancy, especially Frosted Mini Wheats.
WTF trail mix? Why are you so delicious!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Continually getting more shallow, still veering to the right a bit. Comical.
What I miss: I'd like to roll over at night more comfortably, but whatever.
What I am looking forward to: Birthin' this baby somewhere in the next 80+ days.
Weekly Wisdom: Okay, so people weren't kidding about being pregnant when it's hot outside. I take everything I said back about how well I handle heat and how it wasn't bothering me. After we spent almost a week in 90+ degree weather, I just felt sick every day.
Weekly WTF: WTF hospitals? Why do you and your policies scare me so much? Even when I'm reading a pamphlet about how great your natural labor support is, when I see the section about all of your high-tech options, I start to feel a little ill.
Nesting madness: Our porch floor refinishing project is nearing the end, and DH decided to sand/stain the wood instead of repainting. It's been a long process and I'm not quite convinced it's going to hold up to the elements, but we'll see--and DH is so dang proud of it that it makes me smile.
We also have an electrician (finally) coming today to do the work needed in the baby's room, so we can finish the drywall after that. Progress!
Milestones: I AM IN THE THIRD TRIMESTER! DOUBLE DIGITS, YA'LL!! HOLY BALLS, CAN YOU EFFING BELIEVE IT!?!?!?
I love that you said Holy Balls!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you, it's been really fun to follow your journey! I can't wait until baby Lillian is here!
ReplyDeleteYay Third Trimester!!!
ReplyDeleteThe heat in Cincinnati was RIDICULOUS when we were there so I can't imagine being heavily pregnant in heat. I was in Thailand at the start of my 2nd Trimester, but that was it.
WOOHOO for third tri!! She'll be here soon!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou look ah-mazing!! yea!
ReplyDelete