Last night when I crawled into bed, exhausted but totally running on adrenaline after an amazing Lady Gaga show, DH rolled over and started running his hands along my shoulders/upper back and told me that he wants to get researching on every chiropractor/acupunturist/version expert in the vicinity and have it on-hand in the case our baby is breech later in our pregnancy.
SWOON!
He then went on to say that I'm the strongest person he's ever met... that I always pull through on things, power through to get the job done, show such determination even when things are tough. He said that he knows if a breech baby isn't in my path, that I can do this whole natural childbirth thing and that I'll be great at it.
DOUBLE SWOON!
I don't know if he had spent the evening reading one of the coaching books and came up with this speech, but I ate up every.single.word of it. Seriously, I could just cry thinking about it. He was just that sweet.
He knows exactly how bad I want this, respects that, and will do anything to make sure I can do it. Makes me love him even more than I already do!
(Now we just have to wait out the next 12+ weeks to see what happens!)
That's awesome. With someone so supportive by your side, there's no doubt you can do it!
ReplyDeleteA+ to the DH.
Im swooning too! He is awesome!
ReplyDelete