Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Did you know that it's De-Lurking Week?

Neither did I! Not until I read it on Mrs. Bro's blog.

So here's your chance. Make your presence known in the comments section by asking me a question--anything--that you'd like to know about me or my experiences. I'd be happy to answer to the best of my ability.

You know that I'm an open book, so go for it!

xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Oh, fun, I would post this on my journal but I am afraid no one would delurk LOL!

    Okay, here is a question (the best I can come up with)... What is your favorite thing to do in the winter to help pass all the time stuck indoors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a question for you right now, but I wanted to admit that I'm a lurker! But you know me already. :) Sort-of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie!

    DH and I are board game junkies. I play rummikub with a group of people every other Monday, I have a friend that I meet at a local coffee shop to play Milles Bornes, and DH and I really like Spy Alley.

    The key (for me) is to keep a busy social calendar and force myself to get outside a bit, even if it's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello rls!! Good to see you!

    I'm good, I'm good. Things have been looking up for awhile--I feel a lot like the old me again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What up, girl! So tell me, how much do you love redheads named Sally?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a total lurker. I don't have any questions but do want to say I love your blog because you are so honest and true to yourself and what you're feeling. I'm so glad you made it public again so that I can keep lurking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luuuurves me some sally and I LUUUUURVES your little Sullalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey MSC,
    How have your charts been looking? I haven't had time to look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading your blog, so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shell,
    Expect a lovely set of crosshairs on tomorrow's chart, but seriously disappointing timing. You've gotta ease back into this stuff, right? ;-)

    I don't know if the travel threw it off or if I'm spiraling back into long cycle territory, but I O'd on CD33, so I should be expecting a 45-47 day cycle this go-round. Boo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's your favorite book and why?

    -boxie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi MSC, I am "O2baMom" from TTGP. I just wanted to say I really admire you, you are so strong and I enjoy reading your blog. I don't really have any questions though :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey love! It's been a while but I wanted to say hi. Like your new ticker! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Long time lurker, first time commenter...

    My question: What is your favorite book? Anything you read over and over again?

    ReplyDelete
  15. No question but just wanted to say hi! ~LTF525

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wordsy,
    Probably Fahrenheit 451. I've read it about a million times, along with The Handmaid's Tale and Memoirs of a Geisha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read you pretty regularly...jteneback from GP.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How much do you love me? J/K

    How about this: If you didn't have the career you have currently, what would a dream job be?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cathy, I think I'd be a realtor or high-end travel agent. I'm really good at sales when I'm really into the product. I'm obsessed with homes (styles, values, neighborhoods, etc) and learning about where to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great! If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring with you?

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Bloggers
    wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hua,
    If we're talking utilitarian, it would be a knife, tarp, and flint. I've never read any of those survival books, so those are my best guesses at what I would need.

    If we're talking fun, my husband, a laptop, and a keg.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmm, I think I posted a comment on your blog once or twice. I got to know you a little from TTCAL. ;)

    ReplyDelete