So I had my last visit to my RE today for awhile. I had the saline ultrasound this morning and it looks like my organs look healthy/normal. Huzzah for good news!
The procedure itself was actually totally painless for me, I didn't even feel the cervical catheter (TMI?) But after I got to work, I was kinda crampy and I still am, but not bad at all. We also got to do my wrap-up conversation for all of this testing that I've been doing.
My endometrial biopsy came back normal, my FSH levels came back normal, but I have elevated estrogen which indicates the presence of cysts, and then my ultrasound was normal. So he wrote me a prescription for provera to induce periods if I don't have a period on my own. The other option is to go on BCP's, which I refuse to do ever again. So no more going 73+ days! Yahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment