Friday, July 25, 2008

Super Fun Time aka My Big Fat Endometrial Biopsy!

Whoohoo! Had a little bit of fun this morning with my RE, as I had my endometrial biopsy. I wasn't quite sure to expect as everything did say that it would hurt, I'd have cramping, etc.

While it wasn't fun, it really wasn't that bad. Similar to an uncomfortable pap with a few icky cramps afterwards. So now I start provera, wait for a period, go back for my saline ultrasound, do my zpack, and then do bloodwork.


I have some ridiculous, irrational thoughts about this saline ultrasound that I'm afraid to ask the RE's office about. Suffice it to say, I have visions of a powerwasher, a RE in a raincoat and goggles, and then having my uterus filled like a balloon. I have visions of leaking all over the place, but being bloated enough that I look PG.

Irrational, right? RIGHT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment