I'm trying to induce a period with Provera and I'm on day 6 (of a 10 day supply at 10mg) and I don't feel AF coming on at all yet. For some reason, I had it in my head that once I started taking it, AF would appear right away. Apparently I'm delusional in this expectation.
I'm on CD 34 and hoping to have AF and get rid of her before our fabulous European vacation on the 16th. My RE has wanted me to take this for some time in order to see if it induces a period. If I'm recalling his instructions correctly, if it works it means that my (suspected) inability to ovulate is a simple miscommunication between my reproductive organs, which can be remedied with some meds. If not, it's a brain communication issue. So... I'm just hoping this stuff starts working to get that answer squared away.
To add insult to injury, I've been feeling ridiculously bloated since being on this garbage--way worse than AF. Today I stepped on the scale and almost had a heart attack. I didn't expect this AT ALL as a side effect, but maybe that just means that I should have googled more before poppin' these lovely pills. I've been pretty good about eating right and monitoring my salt intake, but I seriously feel like I ate 7 bags of Fritos! Jesus Christ! 2 days left of these bitches... I wonder how fast will this go away??
No comments:
Post a Comment