Okay, the blog is going public again. The good that comes of it outweighs how hard it can be to put my feelings in such a public forum, although I have tried to do so anonymously.
Here's my request--if you know me in real life and have been given this address by me, please do not share it with anyone else. There is too much here that I'm trusting you with and need to be able to continue to trust that it will remain private.
And if you know me in real life and have gotten this address through other means, please delete the link. I need this secret space to heal and I need to protect it so that I can continue to feel safe and honest here.
This is my life and my baby. Please respect this.
I'm so happy! I've been scouring the boards trying to find you to get access since you went private. You're a hard lady to find :-) I hope that this will continue to be a place of healing for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for being so brave and making this blog public again. I found you from GP and was sad when I could no longer read your posts. I will continue to follow your journey, one day at a time.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully said!
ReplyDelete