Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's been a hot minute

So I haven't updated in, like, forever.

I'll spare you the cliche, half-hearted apologies and promises to write more because let's face it: not gonna happen. Life's rolling along, summer's almost here, and I'm actually signed up to take a teaching course to become a natural childbirth instructor at the end of the month. And honestly when it comes down to having the urge to write Lil a letter, I usually reach for the pen and journal next to my bed and scribble furiously during GCB's commercials and then immediately crash face-first into the pillow.

I have, however, decided to make up for this with some photos of Lillypants this past Jan-March to soften the blow. And when I finally upload more recent pictures from our home computer, I'll be sure to post them so that you can see how luscious her hair has become (clearly not my genetic contribution to the equation).

She enjoys Kafka well enough, but you should have seen her devour The Bell Jar.
Always ready for a proper tea party.
Showing obvious concern about the responsibility of becoming a big sister.
Yep. You read that right. Come this November (11/23 or thereabouts), we're expecting a little L2 to be crashing into our home and staying forever (well at least until college.) It'll be interesting to see how this goes because as it stands now, Lilly LOVES other people's babies, but the second mommy or daddy holds them? ZOMG! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!

We got a sneak peek last week during our NT scan at a bladder and stomach already and go back June 11th for our kidney scan, but I'm closing out 1st tri and feeling pretty good. If you count ridiculously, embarrassingly emotional and hormonal as "really good."

Anyway. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful, congrats on your pregnancy! Lilly is adorable!

    ReplyDelete