Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have written this post a million times in both my head and my heart

And here I am to finally say it--She's here. My baby girl is here!


And there she is, my friends--my 10/10/10 baby (shocking, eh?) All 8 lbs, 11.4 oz and 21 inches of her. And yes, there were 28+ hours of natural labor involved... All totally worth it for my little snuggle bunny.



I'll post a full birth story later, but I felt like I was being totally blog-neglectful by not letting you know that she's here. The past 9 days have been the most glorious, heartwarming experience ever. She eats like a champ, sleeps pretty well, and makes my heart explode with pegasus unicorns and rainbows every time I look at her.

So there we are--one big happy family at last.


XOXO

30 comments:

  1. Yay, I have been waiting for an update! Big huge congrats to you, I'm thrilled! What a cutie (and I had idea you husband had such awesome hair...) Sounds like you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, tears just reading this. I am looking forward to hearing your whole birth story. I know I (and many others) are over the moon, puppies, rainbows, and unicorns kind of happy for you guys!! *hugs* She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I was just wondering if you had her yet! Congrata momma she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that first photo made me cry. Congrats again.. she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely and positively beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled for you!! She is beauiful!!! Enjoy your time with your new little one! Cant wait to hear the birth story and see more pictures of that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beyond adorable. So, so precious. Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh CONGRATULATIONS! She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The look on your face in that first picture speaks a million words. I'm so happy for your little family! And again, she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations dear! She's just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her Mama. :) Sooo happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first picture just says so much! What a lovely little family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's beautiful! Congrats Mama, I can't wait to join you in the Mom's club :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations again, she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have goosebumps! Congrats! I'm so glad she's here! Much love -mrs.monica

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS!! She is absolutely perfect and you all look so happy together!! I can't wait to hear all about your natural labor - I'm envious of you, I wasn't able to make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful :) Congratulations! What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's gorgeous.. just like her Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! From the bottom to top of my heart! I could not be any more happier than to read this post today. Makes me overwhelmed with tears of joy, happiness, and hope for you and your new family! Enjoy each moment...because they grow up so quickly and time NEVER stands still.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so thrilled for you. So absolutely endlessly happy that you finally get to share in the most amazing and rewarding parts of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's perfect! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That first picture melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. I'm so incredibly happy for you!! She's beautiful! Congrats, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! I have loved following your successful pregnancy. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG MSC...she is so amazingly perfect in every single way possible! You look amazing, you have a beautiful family...congratulations!!! Enjoy every second with that little peanut, they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Megan and Kirk! She is absolutely beautiful! I love the family picture!!

    ReplyDelete