30w6d...

32w6d...

How far along? 32w6d
Stretch marks? Nope, none. Thank jeebus, genetics, and Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Balm. But I'm sure they'll arrive eventually.
Sleep: My borrowed Hypnobabies CD's have me out like a light in about 5 minutes, but I keep waking up around 2-3 a.m. Oh well.
Best moment this week: Watching this little monster move around like she's trying to climb out through my belly button
Movement:
Food commentary: Mmm... Cherry Coke!
Labor Signs: None whatsoever.
Belly Button in or out? Each week it gets more and more shallow. I am not looking forward to the day that it pops like a turkey. That always grossed me out to see on people. Can I stuff it back in and close up shop with a Band-Aid or something?
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, like a flipped turtle.
What I am looking forward to: Shower #2 is tomorrow! WHOOHOO!
Weekly Wisdom: Friends don't admit to friends that they're waddling. Try as I might to fight it, the waddle is creeping in this week. And every time I start to, a little bit of the pageant girl inside me starts to die. ;-)
Weekly WTF: WTF carpet stores! Why are you soooo expensive and why does it take sooo long to order/install?!
Nesting madness: The nursery has WALLS and they look glorious! DH also primed the room, painted the ceiling, and installed the ceiling fan. Sure it's not as pretty as a chandelier, but it's more practical and can help prevent SIDS. Tonight we're painting the walls!
Milestones: We finished our Bradley birthing classes last night! WHOOHOO!
You are such a gorgeous pregnant lady!! Congrats on getting walls and ceiling up and painted!!
ReplyDeleteYou are getting sooooo close!!! ::I'm smiling ear to ear:: Can't wait to see pics of baby Lillian!!
You look great girl!!! And I can't believe what a growth spurt you have had over the last 2 weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou cute thing you.
ReplyDelete