Monday, May 18, 2009

Sisterhood Award

First of all, I'd like to thank Ramblings of a Southern Belle for the sisterhood award. It's kinda funny how the GP/BOTB message boards sometimes feel like an East Coast/West Coast gangsta rap divide, in blog land a lot of us have come together to offer support and advice. Thanks Jess for the Award!



Here are the guidelines for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate 5 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

I know this award has made its rounds, so if you've already received it, just consider yourself extra cool for getting it twice.

I'd like to award:
Eat, Sleep, and You know...
Baby Manatee
Faith, Hope and Love
Attacked by Evil Ovaries
Two isn't enough for our family

xoxo,
MSC

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sista-sista (lol, im a nerd) Thanks for the award. Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweet heart!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you're so cool, I'm giving you another one, LOL. Check my blog for details. :) And LOL at the gangsta rap reference!

    ReplyDelete