Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dearest Aunt Flo,

I'd like to cordially invite you to my Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I know this seems like a last minute invitation, but really, I promise that you have been on my mind. It's not just that I'm ready to commence with the charting, obsessing and BD'd that I'm sure is to follow, but seriously? I've just become a hormonal, irrational bitch and I'm hoping that your speedy arrival is the case, not the fact that sometimes I'm just cranky and/or an awful person.

But back to the issue at hand--I'm making turkey and stuffing (I know how much you love carbs!) and I'm going to make an attempt to bake a chocolate and raspberry torte. Maybe I'll throw in a glass of wine and something super salty and we can call it a date, yes?

xoxo, Me, my vagina, and my DH's sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment