I think Provera is what messed me up. My cycles had been about 38 days for awhile now, but my RE wanted me to try Provera to induce a period during the litany of previous visits, but she'd always show up before I could get to it, so I did that in early October and now I'm stuck on a long cycle.
I didn't think it was possible to O on CD 47, but I started temping around CD 35 and entering them into FF, and I had a dip/spike around CD 47 that FF marked as my O day (but it was only dotted CH's, so who knows).
I had about 15 days of elevated temps after that, but they dropped over the weekend, so I'm sure AF will be soon to follow (my bb's hurt like a mofo), but to add to this massive amount of confusion, my temp was back up again today, but not as high as it was.
Seriously, this cycle has to end!
No comments:
Post a Comment